The Cyclist’s Touring Club Enamel Sign
Originally called The Bicycle Touring Club, and rebranded in 1883 as The Cyclist’s Touring Club, these enamel signs were displayed at hotels across the country to to show that they welcomed cyclist’s who were on their travels. The colours are still bright, and with it’s signs of wear, it looks great as a wall piece
Out of stock
There are no reviews yet.