Quest’s Combat Dealers follows Bruce Crompton scouring Europe, buying and selling old military kit. It’s great watching him hunting down everything from spy pencils to WWII tanks.
There is nothing Bruce won’t do to get the right bit of kit at the right price and turn
rusty military metal into museum quality artefacts.
Bruce is so passionate about what he finds, it’s hard not to get excited for him when he finds a rusty bit of metal in a Prague scrap yard that will finish his tank build. His knowledge is endless and I’ve learnt a lot about WW2 collectables just by watching him.
We always buy Militeria for its look rather than it’s historical significance, but with Bruce’s help, we are starting to know what we are buying and, more importantly, how much we should pay.
- RAF Education Branch 1940-1948 cap and collar badge set £15.00
- Aircraft Cockpit Clock Mounted into a Propeller Section £155.00
- Indian Air Force Plaque £30.00
- Original Evening Standard WW2 Poster £155.00
- Large Fibreglass regimental insignia of the Royal Air Force £165.00
- Leather Officers Sam Browne Waist Belt and Shoulder Belt £45.00
- 1883 Order of Agricultural Merit Remembrance display £220.00
- Huey Helicopter Panel £200.00